Listed below are some of the conditions for which hypnotherapy is indicated as a practical treatment:
• Breaking unwanted habits (e.g. smoking, alcoholism, drug abuse, bed-wetting, nail biting, stuttering).
• Obtaining relief and often remission from symptoms such as: asthma, migraine, gastro-intestinal and neurological disorders.
• Dermatological conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, neuro-dermatitis, herpes simplex and even warts.
• Gynaecological conditions such as PMT, loss of periods, painful periods, psychogenic infertility, and in obstetrics for painless childbirth.
• Pain control for minor surgery, dentistry, arthritis and general neuromuscular aches and pains.
• Hypnosis can free the individual from phobias, compulsions, emotional problems, insomnia, inhibitions, guilty feelings, jealousy and many of the worries and anxieties of everyday life.
• Sexual problems such as impotence, premature ejaculation, frigidity, vaginismus and others.
• The use of self-hypnosis will help prevent stress and tensions caused by modern day living, reduce high blood pressure and the risk of cardiovascular disease.
• Hypnotherapy for effective weight-control, increasing work / study / sporting performance, improving concentration and memory, developing the imagination, boosting self-confidence, and achieving more of the potential which we each possess.